The Next Generation of Hardwood Games
Is it a Full Moon tonight? Well it is in Hardwood games......
We're almost there! This is our Release Candidate for Hardwood games using the new Godot Game engine under the hood!
Changes from build 400 games:
* The big change is the new Godot game engine, setting us up for future features!
* Totally redid the animations for shooting the Moon, Sun and Blind Nil in full 3D, you gotta check it out! They are super cool!
* Various Animation changes, including more smooth card movements
* Trick games now have card shadows!
* Rebuilt the In game menu on the top of the screen, with a more fun animation.
* Improved various effects like the Hearts tokens in Hearts are more fun.
Go check it out!
Release Canidate Game Downloads Build 520 12/6/21
Check out the blog post for whats new in this update.
Feedback and Bug Reports
To send us feedback, the best way to send feedback is with the "Submit bug report" title bar in the game.
If the game isn't able to load to that point, then use the following support ticket form and be sure to mention BETA in the subject.
Looking for our other games on other platforms?
Don't worry they are coming soon. Sign up to our beta email list to be notified when they're ready for testing!