B520 Hardwood Games Beta
Find the latest beta build on the Beta Download Page
In build B520:
* Fixed is where shooting the moon/sun shoots were causeing a crash for some folks.
* Cards are now easier to read in the Last Trick box.
* Fixed maximizing on multiple monitors
* Other Fixes
In build B519:
* Fixed Blip foom for real this time.
* Fixed an issue wiht b18 that cause some elements to go under the title bar.
* Adjusted the lighting a bit, some cards we're getting overexposed.
In build B518:
* Improved performace and drawing glitches with the Shoot the moon/sun etc.
* Fixed Joy/nojoy so its more
* Fixed drawing issue with game logo intro
* Fixed issue with the Queen of Spades
* Fixed Blip Foom fixed.
* New feature: Flash taskbar Icon when it's player's turn/player joins in Trick games
In recent builds B516, B517:
* Added New Animations for Shooting the Moon, Sun and Blind Nil.
* High resoultion card decks are now working on 4K monitors.
* Now Hand of cards will animate when adjusting to fill a gap in the cards when played.
* We also are trying to track down an issue where sometimes folks see a black card, be sure to report when you see it.
* Fixed drawing issue on game over/round summary screen.
* Performance Improvments
* Improved card animations
* Fixed various glitches.